EMPIRE TATTOO IS EXCITED TO ANNOUNCE WE WILL BE REOPENING JUNE 1ST!
We value everyone’s health and will be upholding our usual high standard of sanitation in addition to adding a few new protocols to keep you safe.
Your artists will be in touch with you directly. In the meantime please review the following policies we are putting in place:
-Anyone who has symptoms of COVID-19, who has arrived from outside of Canada, or who has been in contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19 will not be permitted in the shop and must re-schedule.
- Please contact your artist personally if you need to reschedule.
- Deposits are still non-refundable but will be honoured for COVID-19 related cancelations or re-booking.
- For the time being the shop will be appointment only and will not be taking walk ins.
To ensure your safety and ours we ask that you please follow these rules:
- Upon entry you must sanitize/wash your hands.
- Wear a mask at all times while in the shop. Please bring your own. If you do not have a mask we can provide one for a small fee. Supplies are limited.
- Please come alone to your appointment.
- Please arrive as close as possible to your exact scheduled appointment time and contact your artist upon arrival as the door will be locked.
- No outside food or drink will be permitted so please eat before coming to your appointment. You may bring a water bottle but please keep outside items to a minimum.
- While in the shop please practice social distancing where possible.
Please be patient, we are all trying to figure out the best course of action and are putting the health and safety of our clients and the community first and foremost during this time.
We are more than happy to hear your feedback and input on these new protocols and hope that these new measures are only temporary.
Please reach out to your artist directly if you have any questions
Please note they may not respond immediately due to high volumes
Special Update: Sean told us he was going out to get a pack of smokes and never came back! ;)
Sean will be moving to Station Street Tattoo starting June 2, 2020. He will be returning for regular guest spots and to continue/finish current pieces as well as to maintain his clientele in Victoria. You can contact him via his email and Instagram account:
We love and support Sean in this move <3
Our online admin and managing department will be on hold for partial duration of the Covid-19 closure. Please contact Empire Tattoo Artists directly for future booking possibilities and general inquiries. Find their contact info through the following links:
Follow the Artists Instagram accounts for updates during this time.
Stay up to date with the Covid-19 pandemic and get on www.canada.ca for updates and self assessment tools.
Thanks so much, everyone. Hang in there, we got this. We will see you all soon.
Be safe, stay home. <3
Empire Tattoo is back to regular shop hours of 12-7pm Everyday. Check with Artists directly: Contact
Located Downtown Victoria BC. 1672 Douglas St.
Stay up to date on the what's up at Empire Tattoo. See all the updates on our blog here: EmpireBlog
Gift Certificates Always Available!
Any denomination/Cash only
GC's/Gift Cards make great gifts for all occasions.
Treat yourself with a little Future Empire Tattoo fund and GC it up for bigger projects!
Empire Tattoo has been a happening business as of March of 2011! Currently housing 6 Artists and hosting short and long term Guest artists throughout the year.
Empire Artists create one of a kind custom tattoos in many styles. Check out the Artists Tattoo and Art portfolios here on the website to get an idea of the various styles they specialize in.
Walk ins Welcome! Flash designs Available!
Shop Hours: 12pm-7pm 7 Days a week
Get the details on the Artists schedules, booking availability and preferences.
Contact Artists directly
NO MINORS. You must be 18+/ ID required
NO REFUNDS ON DEPOSITS
Cancellations must be made at Least 72 hours in advance.
Deposits are used to compensate the artist if 72 hours is not given, cancellation is made in to short of notice or Deposit & Booking policy is not followed by the client.
Find our Deposit & Booking policy here:
Deposit & Booking Policy
Click the link below to check out our merch section and all its glory ;)
We look forward to hearing from you!
Let's talk Tattoos!